Best Fitness YouTube Channels 2018
Back in 2018, YouTube was filled with trends to attract more consumers to their platform. Branded content was gaining more and more traction, with gaming videos becoming popular with every passing day. 2018 saw the rise of vlogging culture, music videos and it ultimately made YouTube THE platform of entertainment. YouTube cemented itself as a household brand.
However, in 2018, we saw some useful, informative channels rise due to the demand for productivity. People who didn’t find it comfortable to go outdoors to get their desired exercise, found YouTube to be the solution to their fitness needs. So, here are a few channels that made fitness a trend.
- Tone It Up: This channel was created by Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott. It focuses on overall body workouts with targeted workouts as well. It provided health tips and overall lifestyle advice as well. For people looking for tougher workouts, it also features high-intensity training with intervals. You may get sandbags to help you with those intense workouts. The sandbags are an excellent way of getting along with your fitness journey while staying at home. This serves the best for housewives.
- Fitness Blender: This channel aims to get couples to come together for workouts. It was created by a husband and wife, and it integrates workouts to help a couple reach their fitness goals together. They make sure that their videos remain very minimalist (no music or other distractions) to help you stay focused on the tasks at hand.
- Pop Sugar Fitness: This is another popular channel, that focuses on more relaxing workouts. It is hosted by trainer Anna Renderer and the exercise range from Pilates to yoga and strength training. The channel promotes healthy living with a focus on better cardio-vascular performance.
- Live Sonima: This channel solely focuses on Yoga. It gives yoga classes, along with breathing exercises and meditation sessions. It also offers good exercises for expectant mothers, people who stand all day long, and warm-up regimes for athletes.
- Be Fit: This channel is ideal for those who are always on the move and need training on the go. It has high-quality workouts designed by gurus and training experts. Their workouts range from extreme to quick workouts for those on the go.
- Clubfitz: This channel offers a more entertaining form of workouts, where you dance to achieve the day’s workout. It is fun to do it with friends but is entertaining to do alone also.
- com: This channel offers more nutritional advice and is great for novice and pros alike in the fitness world.
- Blogilates: This channel focuses solely on pilates, and offers exercises that are low-impact but highly effective workouts. The channel offers fun workouts with certified instructors, and promise to keep you motivated throughout. Every routine takes five minutes, each with a different difficulty level.