15 Inspirational Quotes to Motivate You to Work Out
Now we are going to be looking at some quotes that will motivate us to work out.
The following show that mindset, courage and self-belief are the important elements for your fitness goal.
- ‘Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.’
- ‘If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.’
- ‘All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.’
- ‘This is not just another day this is another chance to make your dreams come true”.
- ‘It is never too late and you are never too old, to become better’.
Why it is important?
- ‘Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.’
- ‘Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be’.
- ‘Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.’
- ‘If you ever lack the motivation to train then think what happens to your mind & body when you don’t.’
- ‘Exercise is done against one’s wishes and maintained only because the alternative is worse.’
Why it is tough and painful?
- ‘The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.’
- ‘I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’
- ‘If it wasn’t hard everyone would do it, it’s the hardness that makes it great.’
- ‘To achieve something you’ve never had before, you must do something you’ve never done before.’
To conclude, I’d like to say the following:
I could write you a million motivational quotes
I could show you a thousand before and afters
I could give recipes for hundreds of healthy meals
But the truth is, YOU need to want it bad enough to get up and work for YOUR body.
All you have to do is to make a move for yourself. As they say “where there is a will, there is a way”, so if you want to make a difference in your life, you need to be proactive yourself. You need to realize that there are no shortcuts and that it is only in your hands to get out of the fix you are in right now when it comes to fitness levels.
You do not need to necessarily hit the gym if you are trying to achieve your fitness goals. You can instead go for the home workout too. This is one of the cheap ways to start earlier on, especially when you do not have much stamina with the machines. All you have to do is to follow some videos on the internet and start working out today. As for equipment is concerned, you may get hold of the best sandbags for workout wrist bands, gloves and exercise mats etc from various online stores at affordable prices.